Friday 15 June 2012

Group A Finale Preview

Day nine of the championships will be the last games in Group A. The matches will be Czech Republic vs Poland and Greece vs Russia.


Firstly I believe the Czech Republic vs Poland game has a draw written all over it, this will see the Czechs through and I feel they have enough quality to at least get a point. Having said that Poland were very impressive in their game against the Russians and will feel confident going into the game. I feel it will be a one all draw.


I can only see one winner in the Russia vs Greece match, Greece have barley turned up so far and were dreadful first half against the Czechs whilst Russia look an excellent side despite the Poland game. I feel Russia will have a comfortable evening and run out three nil winners.






No comments:

Post a Comment